My biggest reason for writing: To “reach across” this massive virtual space and connect with someone who’s hungry for information or inspiration.
I tend to gravitate towards writing about wellness, health, travel, lifestyle, relationships, and career.
Writing career highlights
- Studied Digital Copywriting — Red & Yellow School of Advertising
- Content writer at Juniva.com
- Copywriter at Vital Health Foods
- Worked at G Studio Branding Agency as the main copywriter for four months
- Wrote health and fitness articles for All4Women for two years
- Published two non-fiction eBooks (health and inspiration)
- Built up and authored three blogs (wellness, career, and self-development)
More about me
I don’t really enjoy having my photo taken; I prefer to rather be behind the scenes, creating and writing. Two years ago I did get out of my comfort zone a bit and had a professional photo shoot done by Miss Hepburn.
I’m a creative with itchy feet. I enjoy writing, but I enjoy a lot of other things too and I’m always looking for ways to incorporate what I love doing with my skills, and what I think could provide the most value.
I’ve curated skills in a couple of cool industries, including recruitment, IT, retail, health and wellness, and gifting since leaving school. I believe that life is too short to not do what you want to be doing.
When I’m not writing, I crave nature, being around animals, trying new coffee shops, checking out the wine farm scene, or playing tourist.
If you like, check out my Instagram feed to get a better sense of who I am.